All PSBank branches will be closed on December 25, Christmas Day.
Meanwhile, all our 613 ATMs will be online and PSBank Mobile and PSBank Online (Internet banking) facilities will be available for your banking needs.
Further, please take note of the following:
- All payroll crediting on Dec. 25 will proceed.
|Automatic Debit Agreement
- For bills payments, accounts with due date on Dec. 25 will proceed.
- For PSBank loans, payments will be value dated on its original due date and accounts will be debited on Dec. 26.
- Accounts not debited on Dec. 25 due to insufficient funds should be funded by Dec. 26 to avoid penalties.
|Check clearing and settlement
- Clearing will be suspended on Dec. 25 and 26 (special non-working holiday for government employees). Checks received after cut-off time on Dec. 22 and checks received on Dec. 26 will be processed on Dec. 27.
- No penalties will be charged for checks dated Dec. 25 and 26, intended for PSBank loan payments.
- Maturities on Dec. 25 will be processed on Dec. 26.
For inquiries or concerns, call our 24/7 Customer Experience Hotline at (02) 845-8888 or email us at [email protected]. You can also reach us via the PSBank LiveChat by visiting www.psbank.com.ph.